PlugY v10.00, The Survival Kit
Creator: Yohann Nicolas
Features list (enable/disable any features) :
- Infinite storage space in the stash (up to 4,294,967,296 personal pages!)
- Shared storage space in the stash (up to 4,294,967,296 shared pages too!)
- Enabled the ladder only runewords out of realms.
- Local World Event and Uber Quest for singleplayer and multiplayer off-realm!
- Unassign assigned skills and stats points.
- Change the selected language.
- Always regenerate maps in SinglePlayer like in MultiPlayer.
- Automatically execute /players X when you launch a new game.
- Added some pages for display more characters stats like %MF.
- Display item level in its popup.
- Launch any number of Diablo II games on the same computer.
- Increase the stash to 10x10 squares.
- Change the save path directory.
- Change the version text print in the main menu.
- Always display Mana and Life values above the globes.
- D2 can load all files, even those opened with Microsoft Excel.
- Display the stats current value (without magical bonus).
- Localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish.
- Support for patch 1.13
- PlugY works for patch 1.12 of LoD.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Add option to unassign skills for mods.
- Easier installation: New installer.
- Can open Cow Level Portal even when player have kill the Cow King in that difficulty.
- Display the real version of LoD in the main screen. (v 1.09d or v 1.11b instead of v 1.09 or v 1.11)
- Add the possibility to move the unassign skills button like stash buttons. (for modders)
- Fix crash when meeting a superunique monsters in Lod v1.11.
- Fix skills points lost when unasssign them in mods with special skills.
- Multiplayer : Save stash files (with client's data like version before 5.00) when a deconnection or error happend during saving process.
- Remove the "check load memory failed" message when D2gfx.dll was patched.
- Click on "PlugY v9.00, The Survival Kit" above (Link to Yohann's personal site).
- Download the .zip version (or .exe).
- Extract the files to desktop (.exe should install automatically).
- Copy/cut the contents of the extracted file into your Diablo II folder (you can delete the desktop file afterwards).
- Find the PlugY.exe and PlugY.ini files in your Diablo II folder, and make shortcuts of them and put them where ever you want.
- Edit the .ini to your liking.
- Use the PlugY.exe shortcut to play Single Player, and use your original D2 shortcut to play online.
Location: line #299
Unrecoverable internal error XXXX25d5
(Replace XXXX by any number, in 1.11 the value are a little different.)
This just means that Plugy was installed incorrectly, so try reinstalling.
PlugY doesn't respond when accessing the .exe
Check your .ini, the [GENERAL] section should look as follows:
Have fun people and PM me any questions.
Edited by MattNo5ss, 18 August 2010 - 09:32 PM.