LeftAnswer

Heir to the New Moon

• Webmaster
  • 2,617 posts
  • BattleTag:LeftAnswer#1579
  • Gamertag:LeftAnswer

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

View PostHozzz9, on 10 May 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

Didn't work without plugy. I have those files in my d2 directory, just going to try a full reinstall see what happens! Cheers.
That's about as good as anything as I can suggest.
Posted Image

#122 Meurv

Meurv

Peasant

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

Hello fellow members i require some assistance please, I installed plugy 10 then the enhancement mod 1.6, when i launch D2 LOD i can see "plugy v10" on the lower right of the screen which means that
plugy works but my character does not start with +5 attributes nor does he gain 10 attribute points when he levels up, only 5, which leads me to conclude that only plugy 10 is active and the enhancement mod is NOT. How can i get them both to work in succession? please help, Thanks in advance.

#123 IanBarbarian

IanBarbarian

Peasant

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:02 AM

i just installed plugy and followed all instructions and checked the ini file, the settings are enabled but the shared stash does not work?

#124 Zgragnok

Zgragnok

Peasant

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

Just curious if anyone is running this in 1.13d and if so was there anything you needed to do to make it work? I just tried to run it and it did not work as previously mentioned. Thanks!!

#125 MattNo5ss

MattNo5ss

• Moderators
  • 945 posts
  • BattleTag:MattNo5ss#1850

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:30 AM

It hasn't been updated for 1.13d

You can create a separate D2 install that's not updated to 1.13d and use PlugY on that install.

#126 Mutt

Mutt

Peasant

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:52 PM

can't seem to figure out the DL for Plugy 10 survival kit for the 1.13v Message says...Checking library memory check failed...... both plugy file folders are in my d2 folder...any answers or suggestions?

#127 alowe

alowe

Peasant

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

UNEXPECTED ERROR - POSSIBLE SOLUTION

For those getting an unexpected error when they enter the game - I found that copying all the PlugY files into the Diablo game directory fixed this. It's not that obvious to do this cause it doesn't say anywhere in the documentation that this is necessary. Usually when this is required it's done at install. I use XP Pro SP 1.

For those getting other errors/complications with v1.13c/v1.13d I found that I needed to do a complete uninstall and reinstall of D2, LOD and the patch for v1.13c in order to take away the changes from v1.13d. If anyone else knows an easier way then please say, but if in doubt restart from a fresh install.

The only other little thing I'd like to know is how to turn off the item level as I keep mistaking this for the defense for armour. I don't care about the item level - so why have it?

#128 MattNo5ss

MattNo5ss

• Moderators
  • 945 posts
  • BattleTag:MattNo5ss#1850

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

Yes, all Plugy files have to go in the Diablo 2 install directory.

To disable the item level display change the "ActiveDisplayItemLevel" line in the .ini file to this...

ActiveDisplayItemLevel=0

0 is for disable and 1 is for enable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users