If you think that this build is going to be "affordable," then please, press the back button and read another thread, because this build is the exact opposite of affordable. When I had iCoke, I poured every bit of currency I had into him, only to have him banned not 3 weeks later, so please, only attempt it if you KNOW you'll be able to afford it.
In this guide you'll be seeing some of the following:
Breakpoint charts, blatantly stolen from REP's guides
A short lesson on how to Desynch
15 Frames: 0
14 Frames: 9
13 Frames: 18
12 Frames: 30
11 Frames: 48
10 Frames: 75
9 Frames: 125
9 Frames: 0
8 Frames: 7
7 Frames: 15
6 Frames: 27
5 Frames: 48
4 Frames: 86
3 Frames: 200
The above breakpoints we'll be hitting for this build are:
50% DR (not a BP, just a cap)
75% Block (Again, not a BP, just a cap)
Strength - LEAVE THIS AS IT IS, your gear will give you plenty
Dexterity - Just enough for max block, ensure that you do this only AFTER you have your torch and anni active
Vitality - The rest goes here
Energy - You'll have close to 1k mana w/ your own BO, don't touch this or I'll sodomize you with a rusty fork
(1) Charge - One of the skills you'll be using the most in ANY duel, also a prerequsite to hammers
(1) Smite - Prerequsite, totally useless on this build
(1) Holy Bolt - Prerequsite, useless.
(20) Blessed Hammer - Your main attack skill
(20) Holy Shield - MAX THIS LAST, AFTER ALL YOUR OTHER SKILLS ARE DONE! if you feel like leveling, then max it, it will be level 20 by level 97.
(1) Cleansing - Prerequsite, good for getting rid of curses/poison
(1) Defiance - Prerequsite, useless.
(1) Prayer - Prerequsite, useless.
(1) Salvation - Adds mass resistances, useful for dueling characters with mass elemental resist pierce.
(20) Vigor - Synergy to Blessed Hammer, max it, it will also help you desynch, although you don't even need it IMO.
(1) Might - Prerequsite, useless.
(20) Blessed Aim - Synergy to Blessed hammer, otherwise useless.
(20) Concentration - Your main aura, enhances the damage dealt by Blessed Hammer.
Helmet - Crown of ages, perfect DR and socketed with two Ber runes is recommended, although 29-31 DR shouldn't be an issue.
Armour - 'Enigma' Mage Plate, it must be a lower str req armor because of its need to give the strength for your other items, which will give you the strength for your CoA.
Weapon - Wizzard spike, socketed with a 15 res jewel. Essential to hitting your 125 FCR breakpoint, also adds MASSIVE resistances and mana.
Shield - 'Spirit' Sacred targe, 40+ base resistances on this is recommended. It MUST have +35 FCR, but as for the rest of the stats, the higher the better.
Boots - Sandstorm Trek, 15/15 stats are strongly recommended, although 15 str/x vitality will do.
Belt - Verdungo's Hearty Cord, 40 vitality is a must, the DR doesn't matter too much, so long as you have 50 with your CoA, Enigma, and Dungo.
Ring 1 - 10% FCR/20 Strength/Res/Life/whatever, 20 str and 10 fcr are essential, without it you won't be able to wear your CoA for a while.
Ring 2 - Bul-Katho's Weding Band, 1 skill, and like 50 life. Awesome.
Gloves - Trang-Oul's grip or whatever, 20 FCR and 30 Cold res. No question there.
Amulet - This is by far the hardest part to get, if you find the one you need, chances are it will run you a small fortune. 2 pally skills/10 FCR/Strength/Dexterity/Resistances. That last 10 FCR is essential to hit the 125 FCR breakpoint. iCoke's ammy was 2 pally/10 fcr/+13 str/+11 dex/18% light res/9% psn res.
Switch weapon - +6 BO CTA, you MUST have 6 Bo in order to achieve the most life.
Switch shield - Random spirit, just for the +2 skills.
37x 20 life small charms - Massive life.
20/x Paladin Hellfire torch - 20 stats is essential to using your CoA
20/x/x Anni - Same as torch.
I'll toss in some dueling strats after I fix anything that might be fucked in the main part.
Edited by Dinglehoofis, 09 November 2006 - 01:02 PM.